Special Instructions to Applicants
- Provide reference service (in person, online, phone or email) for students, faculty, administrators and the general public.
- Bibliographic instruction (library instruction, by class or for individuals).
- Complete Interlibrary Loan bibliographic research and borrowing requests.
- Collection development.
- Liaison with campus departments to determine materials needed to support curriculum.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
San Jacinto College District is an equal opportunity institution.
Transcripts must be attached to the application, even if the applicant is a current or former employee of the college. If you are unable to attach transcripts to the application or encounter other difficulties with the on-line application, please contact Human Resources (281-998-6115) or mail to the following address:
San Jacinto College District
4624 Fairmont Parkway
Pasadena TX 77504
salary Grade 25 - $4,052.92 monthly
8-5 M-F, some evenings and weekends required
San Jacinto College - 17 months ago