has an exciting opportunity at our Laurel, MT Refinery. We are looking for a Refinery Inspection Coordinator to coordinate inspections and manage electronic inspection records. You must be focused, and self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities to meet deadlines in a demanding environment. Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with refinery staff at all levels, is essential.
- Manage and administer electronic inspection records and the Inspection Data Management System.
- Coordinate fixed equipment inspection to meet inspection schedules and regulatory due dates.
- Provide work direction and support for technical staff.
- Stay current on regulations related to refinery inspection.
- Support a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Technical degree with basic knowledge of refinery equipment OR High School diploma or GED with 3 plus years of refinery experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Access
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- API 510 Certification
- NDT Certification (Non-Destructive Testing)
- Refinery inspection experience
- Supervisory experience in a construction or industrial environment
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global energy,...