- Service walk-in and telephone customers and assist with refrigeration equipment sizing, sales
- Provide customer product and service needs by assisting contractor customers with troubleshooting problems in operational refrigeration systems
- Promote proper marketing of refrigeration vendors at the stores by setting up refrigeration displays and signage at the stores
- Suggest inventory levels to the manager of refrigeration items needed in their marketplace
- Administrate proper handling of warranty and labor claims for refrigeration product lines
- Attend refrigeration training classes offered by vendors
- Assist colleagues with refrigeration system quotes
- Assist with sourcing and shipping parts, inventory control and warranty administration
- Arrange stock on shelves or racks in sales area and keeps merchandise in order
- Apply suggestive selling techniques and up sells to current and prospective customers
- Conduct outgoing customer sales or service calls and resolve customer complaints
- Serve as a backup driver or warehouse personnel when needed
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong background in technical support, refrigeration parts, and customer service/sales with intermediate MS Office capabilities.
- Customer Service, Data Entry, Estimating, Purchase Orders, Sales, Shipping/Receiving
- Have a minimum 3+ years technical experience in sales or service of HVAC/R equipment and/or controls.
- Wholesale experience strongly desired.
- High school diploma or GED plus one (1) year relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 21 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Operate and maintain vehicles and warehouse equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public.
- Communicate effectively and work independently.
- Perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather conditions.
- Make independent and sound judgments which have moderate impacts on the organization.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction and procedure manuals.
Last updated On : 20 Nov 2012
Baker Distributing Company, LLC - 12 months ago