Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Check out this video direct from our employee's : http://www.wasteconnections.com/misc/employment.aspx
~Waste Connections, Inc hires safety driven people!~
Waste Connections has immediate openings for Refuse Route drivers in Denver.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able and willing to work in a team environment.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Possess a valid Class B CDL license.
- Must have a minimum of two years truck driving experience.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 6 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...