Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Check out this video direct from our employee's : http://www.wasteconnections.com/misc/employment.aspx
~Waste Connections, Inc hires safety driven people!~
Currently looking to hire REFUSE ROUTE DRIVERS at our El Paso hauling operation.
The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to mechanically and manually collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. Daily work will involve heavy industrial lifting, lifting waist high, gripping with hands, moving at a brisk consistent pace, and occasional bending. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Follow safe operating practices.
- Learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Work in a team environment.
- Read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
- Possess a valid Class B CDL license.
- Must have a minimum of two years truck driving experience, Front End Load Exp. is a plus!
- Possess a satisfactory attendance record.
- Must be able to work up to a 55 hour work week including some Saturday's.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English, both verbal and written.
Waste Connections - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...