Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Check out this video direct from our employee's : http://www.wasteconnections.com/misc/employment.aspx
~Waste Connections, Inc hires safety driven people!~
Currently need a Refuse Route DRIVER at Novak Sanitary Service in Sioux Falls, SD .
The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to mechanically and manually collect trash and transport it to the appropriate disposal sites. Daily work will involve heavy industrial lifting, lifting waist high, gripping with hands, moving at a brisk consistent pace, and occasional bending. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to :
- Work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Follow safe operating practices.
- Learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Work in a team environment.
- Read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”. For more information please visit www.wasteconnections.com.
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
- Possess a valid Class B CDL license or CDL permit.
- Prefer a minimum of two years truck driving experience.
- Possess a satisfactory attendance record.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...