InGenesis provides healthcare management and staffing solutions to goverment, education and corporate clients and is one of America's fastest-growing independent companies
1. Initiates and maintains compliance with IHSC policies for accreditation.
2. Provides direct nursing care to detainees.
3. Obtains medical histories on detainees; referring medical problems to the physician, or mid level provider.
4. Evaluates health care needs of detainees and develops nursing care plans to meet those needs.
5. Provides triage and screening of detainees during sick call.
6. Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other
- 1. The incumbent maintains a current nursing license, has a BSN and meets continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
2. Must be licensed by a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or territory of the United States.
3. Maintains current CPR certification.
4. Professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques to patient care and nursing supervision.
5. Medication, administration guidelines, and pharmaceutical agents and their desired and adverse effects in order to recognize untoward effects and take appropriate corrective measures.
6. Training methods and sufficient interpersonal skills to develop a rapport with patients and coworkers during which instructional and educational information is presented.
HEALTH AND WELFARE
10 PAID HOLIDAYS