Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. (YMUS) is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, snowmobiles, scooters, outboards, wave runners, boats, parts, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a successful Regional Tech Advisor to join our Customer Support Group in Kennesaw, GA . This individual will be responsible for timely and effective response to dealer service inquiries, including customer relations, parts support and technical problems.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Yamaha dealers with technical and diagnostic support for all Yamaha ATV, Boat, Motorcycle, Scooter, Snowmobile, Side by Side and Watercraft products via telephone.
- Provide Yamaha dealers with part helpline support (i.e., parts lookup, order entry and order modification) for all Yamaha ATV, Boat Motorcycle, Scooter, Snowmobile, Side by Side and Watercraft products via telephone.
- Provide authorizations for customer relations and warranty repairs.
- Administer customer relations and warranty claim payment as assigned.
- Submit accurate and timely Market Information Reports.
- Contribute to training programs and other service functions as needed.
- High School Degree required. Associate/Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Formal technical training in the repair of power sports product.
- 2-5 years experience in retail dealership.
- 2 years Field Service experience as a Field Support manager or 7 years hands-on motorsports technical experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven background in customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Local and national travel is required 15% of the time.
- May be required to repair motorsports units.
To learn more about Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, please visit http://www.yamaha-motor.com/. Yamaha offers a “Total Rewards Package” which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Yamaha - 10 months ago