Drives effective HR management practices that support and enable execution of the annual business plan and long-term strategic business objectives. Leads the implementation of corporate based HR initiatives, as well as develops and implements programs to meet specific regional needs.
- Manages HR programs and services within specific district/region(s) including Employee Relations, Employee Dispute Resolution Program, Performance Management and Appraisals, Compensation, Benefits, Training and Development, HR management, and employee programs and policies.
- Assists facility administrators in achieving and maintaining acceptable employee turnover. Analyzes results, assesses risks and partners with district/region leaders to develop action plans to impact recruitment, retention, productivity and morale (i.e., headcount, organizational assessment, exit interview analysis, etc.).
- Provides counseling for regional executives and managers including conflict resolution, team building and development planning. Manages organizational change initiatives in conjunction with Field Support HR and business leaders.
- Reviews terminations and disciplinary actions, investigations, and employee relations decisions managed by facility for consistency, risk and completeness.
- Participates in the design and delivery of HR programs to ensure programs are aligned with business needs. Participates in project teams to design content and plan delivery and conducts focus groups to solicit feedback from district/region.
- Supports business leaders in strategic planning process and acts as internal consultant to identify methods to enhance business performance.
- Manages relationships with the union (where applicable), including but not limited to union grievances, collective bargaining agreement negotiations, arbitrations and mediations. Responsible for developing and implementing union avoidance measures where applicable.
- Participates and presents in district/regional meetings including: executive staff meetings, business operations reviews, strategic planning sessions and Employee Forums.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field and five (5) years human resources related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years’ experience in management required.
- SPHR designation preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations related to health and welfare programs, and wellness programs, including impact of PPACA.
- Strong business acumen
- HR expertise with proficiency in multiple disciplines within HR.
- Strong organizational development and consultative skills.
- Excellent influence management and change management skills.
- Strong business judgment and strategic orientation, particularly in linking HR with business strategies and goals.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
SavaSeniorCare - 14 months ago