The individual must have a solid understanding and established relationships within key business areas of patient access and reimbursement. Ideally individual will have established key contacts at the national and regional level. The person will need to demonstrate excellent skills, exhibit superior communication and teamwork and must have recent experience launching new products in the specialty/biotechnology space.
Additional qualifications include:
We welcome your expertise, your insight and your enthusiasm to help us develop and commercialize novel drugs that bring new hope to cancer patients.
- BA/BS required
- 10 years + in pharmaceutical industry with 5 + years of payer account management and/or provider reimbursement experience; Oncology or Specialty Business experience preferred.
- Previous field leadership experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge on topics pertaining to health policy, pharmaceutical reimbursement (oral and IV), managed care, distribution, health outcomes, patient access/financial support programs.
- Excellent clinical, financial, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Candidate must be able to act decisively in an uncertain environment.
- Executive presence and ability to simply communicate complex concepts.
- Demonstrated ability in working cross-functionally with both field and home office personnel.
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Highland Capital Partners - 13 months ago