Essential Job Responsibilities:|
- Maintain a level of visibility for NCM in the regional ad community.
- Identify and source clients to advertise in NCM locations, either directly or through ad agencies.
- Maintain existing accounts and develop new accounts in assigned territory.
- Learn and present advantages of in theatre advertising vs. other media formats.
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue budget for territory.
- Handle all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
National CineMedia LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Outside sales experience necessary with demonstrated closing ability.
- 3 years of media sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be results oriented and a self starter.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The essential functions of the position will require driving regularly to meet with clients while bearing a laptop, cell phone and all necessary presentation, premium and promotional materials. Travel will also be required to the extent as prescribed by management to necessarily carry out the duties of the position. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
National CineMedia - 10 months ago
National CineMedia (NCM) puts on its show before the previews of coming attractions. Through its NCM Cinema Network, the company...