Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you. We are currently seeking Inside Sales Associates located in San Mateo, CA.
The Regional Account Executive is responsible for prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The RAE will identify, nurture and close opportunities with new customers, manage forecasts on a weekly basis and track customer data through our Salesforce.com CRM system. In addition, the RAE will work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Coupa.
- Sell the Coupa Financial SaaS Applications on Coupa’s best-in-class Enterprise Cloud platform.
- Demonstrate how Coupa’s products meet and exceed the business need of our prospects.
- Provide strong product and competitive landscape understanding with the ability to discuss and demonstrate business value of Coupa to prospects.
- Create prospecting plans for key target verticals, including compelling value messaging.
- Conducting webinars and demonstrate products over web conferencing.
- Help to accelerate Coupa’s growth as the leader in the Cloud Spend Management space.
- 2+ years of successful quota achievement
- 2+ years of experience in selling financial solutions based on ROI and TCO arguments
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Mathematics is required
- Full Sales lifecycle management; including prospecting, discovery, education, qualifying, quoting, negotiating, closing, onboarding, growing
- Previous Expense Management and/or eProcurement experience is a plus
- Most importantly, a strong desire to win, and to contribute to a winning team!
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872 .
- Get Benchmarks
- See a live demo