Rivet Software is currently seeking a Regional Account Executive (RAE) to drive new business development within a specific US geographic region. In this strategic senior hunting role, the RAE will represent the front end of Rivet’s sales team and play a crucial role in executing the team’s overall growth strategy. The RAE will be accountable for ensuring new customer goals and revenue targets are met and exceeded, and will work in conjunction with other business development partners to win new business. The ideal RAE will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of above quota achievement selling multifaceted solutions to medium and large companies. This individual will possess strong financial motivation, a highly professional demeanor, a desire to learn and master complex financial reporting software, and the ability to self-motivate while working in a team environment.
In this pivotal role, the RAE will be responsible for the entire spectrum of business development, including prospecting, solution development, evaluation, negotiation, and closing. The RAE will cooperate closely with Rivet’s marketing team to execute targeted short and long term campaigns, while collaborating frequently with sales leadership to constantly improve and refine Rivet’s new business sales process.
· Generate and maintain $1,200,000, 90 day pipeline
· Quickly build a working understanding of Rivet systems, service and markets
· Meet and exceed quarterly and/or annual sales quotas and new business targets
· Collaborate with Rivet product specialists, service representatives and solutions engineers
· Identify key decision makers, champions and key influencers within an organization
· Deliver both web-based and in-person software demonstrations of Rivet systems to prospects
· Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com, logging all activities and information while tracking sales process and delivered collateral within the CRM
· Effectively hand off new clients to a Territory Account Manager (TAM), ensuring client expectations align with software deployment and functionality requirements.
· College degree or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years outbound sales experience, with an emphasis on prospecting and new business development
· Proven track record of exceeding corporate objectives, cultivating and acquiring new business, and above quota performance
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Easy to manage, a joy to work with, a pleasure to have on the Team
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize workloads and deliver within time constraints
· A consultative sales approach designed to discover pain, issues, ROI, and need, and their corresponding solutions
Additional Desired Experience:
· Experience quarterbacking multiple company resources throughout a sales process
· Financial reporting or accounting background
· Experience selling SaaS solutions
Base plus commission, highly competitive
The culture of Rivet’s Sales Organization is important to us. We believe in having fun and making money with people we like, respect, admire, trust, and enjoy!
Rivet Software - 17 months ago