BeyondTrust is the global leader in privilege authorization management, access control and security solutions for virtualization and cloud computing environments. In business for nearly 20 years, the company’s products eliminate the risk of intentional, accidental and indirect misuse of privileges on desktops and servers in heterogeneous IT systems. BeyondTrust is the only company to offer a full suite of best of breed products for the desktop and server for a cross platform environment.
More than half of the companies listed on the Dow Jones Industrial Average rely on BeyondTrust to secure their enterprises. Customers include eight of the world's 10 largest banks, seven of the world's 10 largest aerospace and defense firms, and six of the 10 largest U.S. pharmaceutical companies, as well as renowned universities.
BeyondTrust was recently named to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5000, the publication's annual ranking of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. BeyondTrust ranks #246 in its industry, with a three-year growth rate of 47 percent from 2007 through 2010. The company is led by a team of highly experienced software executives with a proven track record for delivering growth and increasing shareholder value. Management is aggressively pursuing its strategy for privilege authorization management both organically and through acquisitions. The company recently completed three acquisitions and launched a number of projects that significantly invest in its core products.
BeyondTrust is privately held, and headquartered in Carlsbad, California, with offices in the greater Los Angeles, Boston and Seattle areas, as well as international offices in Canada, London and Singapore.
For more information please visit the company website at: http://www.beyondtrust.com/
This is a strategic account management position with the primary focus of managing, developing, and selling net new business opportunities. The successful Regional Account Manager must be an experienced, eager, and motivated individual with a strong work ethic and superior sales abilities. The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for following up on incoming leads, prospecting for new business by making outbound calls to generate interest, trial management and handling all aspects of selling and servicing accounts in an assigned territory. The Regional Account Manager must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers. A successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills.
- Achieve or exceed annual sales quota
- Responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting and account management through the close cycle
- Strategically manage sales cycle and email campaigns
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with contacts and decision-makers
- Consistently maintain monthly sales quota and revenue goals
- Maintain activity standards (number of sales calls, number of demonstrations, number of product walk-throughs, time spent prospecting, etc.)
- Develop and manage assigned territory by applying strong consultative sales skills to prospect, qualify, quote and close business in new accounts
- Develop strategies and tactics to develop new opportunities in conjunction with out-bound marketing resources
- Communicate business value through ROI metrics and cost reduction strategies
- Build long-term relationships by meeting and exceeding customer expectations for future sales
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5 years sales experience (in technology) to include extensive cold calling experience and the ability to set and attain high goals, quotas and close deals
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Cold calling discipline, persistence, tenacity, an eagerness to learn and an aggressive closer personality
- Adept at overcoming objectives and identifying compelling events to drive sales cycle forward
- Strong selling, negotiating and relation-building skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop new accounts
- Self-starter; results-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage time effectively without close supervision
- Proven ability to effectively interface and work cooperatively with individuals of all levels
- Proven ability to achieve assigned sales quotas
- Proven track record of managing multiple accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Technology Experience
- Experience selling enterprise solutions
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Beyond Trust - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
BeyondTrust Corp. [formerly a wholly owned subsidiary of DesktopStandard Corporation] is the leading developer of enterprise security...