The Regional Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue within an assigned territory through prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns, qualifying accounts, demonstrating the MarkMonitor suite of services, writing proposals, and managing sales opportunities from start to finish in the F1000 space. This individual will also be responsible for managing a defined customer base within an assigned geography.
This position requires a high level of activity and use of a CRM (Salesforce) to manage your territory. The Regional Account Manager will have an understanding of the “rhythm” of selling to achieve both quarterly and annual objectives. A documented track record of success is a must.
- Prospecting and maintaining account plans and territory matrix
- Territory building and maintenance
- Qualifying prospects
- Online and face-to-face presentations, demos and account reviews
- Proposal and contract negotiation
- Closing and maintaining relationships
Qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and letter of introduction indicating wage requirements to email@example.com We regret that we are unable to respond to individual phone calls. No unsolicited agency resumes.
- A BA in relevant course work AND 5+ years proven sales experience working for a SaaS or software technology company, with a strong aptitude for technology
- Domain experience
- Experience selling Business Intelligence ( BI ) or an ROI based solution is preferred
- Experience conducting software product demonstrations & sales presentations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and online meeting software
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Experience working in a team sales environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate easily & interpersonally with Senior Executives and decision makers
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions
- Effective presentation skills
- Heavy travel requirements (approx. 40-50%)
MarkMonitor is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Metropolitan U.S.
No outside recruiters or agencies please
MarkMonitor, the global leader in enterprise brand protection, offers comprehensive solutions and services that safeguard brands, reputation...