ListHub, a product and division of Move, Inc. works with over 90% of the Multiple Listing Service systems in the real estate vertical, serving over 45,000 brokers representing over 2.5M listings. ListHub works with each of its broker partners to distribute, track, and enhance their listing inventory on over 90 real estate marketing and back-end systems. ListHub’s largest Internet marketing partners include Yahoo, Zillow, Trulia, AOL and many more. ListHub facilitates the repurposing of hundreds of gigabits of real estate data every day. |
The Regional Account Manager’s goal is to sell the ListHub product to brokers and agents within their territory.
Employee will be expected to evaluate and juggle priorities with the goal of targeting the largest revenue opportunities, and the goal of creating one-to-many online and onsite sales opportunities. Employee will sell to a variety of audiences including both brokers and agents, and customers from different brands and with business models.
The candidate will work with the marketing, training, and MLS account managers to support their sales objectives. They will have a very high level of contact with brokers/agents via phone and onsite and will be required to make presentations to small and large groups. In some of the MLS based events the account manager will interface with our MLS customers to a limited degree.
Basic direction will be provided on the value proposition pitch and how to target customer lists, and consultation will be provided to the employee by management continually as needed. Big picture decision-making will be done collaboratively with management, but employee will be expected to work very autonomously and proactively seek help as needed. Success will be measured by revenue generated. Sales representatives will be expected to add $13K in annual recurring revenue each month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outbound phone calls to prospective customers, driving customers to educational events and selling the ListHub product.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from prospective and existing customers
- Actively giving presentations and demos (on site and online) and attending trade shows to drive product sales.
- Managing case files, renewals, and other customer support related tasks
- Administrative, reporting results, expense reporting, making recommendations to management
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Attend and man the booth at trade shows
- Conduct roadshow presentation sales events (at least once per month)
- Participate in updating presentation material and marketing collateral
- Participate in providing customer feedback to the company
- Sales experience involving marketing products and/or technology products
- Real estate experience strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Engaging phone presence
- Ability to excite and instill confidence in customers
- The drive and hunger required to close deals
- Demonstrated abilities in self management
- Experience working with:
- MS office suite, especially Powerpoint and Word.
- Online conferencing technology, VOIP
- Alexandria, VA office location
- Home office will be considered for exceptional candidates
- Up to 30% travel
- Ability to endure long trade show hours
- Driving from location to location (potentially hours of driving between locations) for roadshows.