Come join us and become a valued member of our growing community bank.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide a wide range of administrative duties for the Regional Service Manager and the Regional Marketing Manager, as follows:
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Collect and analyze data to produce weekly and monthly specialized reports.
- Respond to written and verbal inquires, to include fielding questions and handling customer complaints.
- Involvement in budget preparations.
- Maintain schedule for Region’s On-Call Tellers.
- Attend and document monthly meetings.
- Perform other administrative duties, such as managing calendars, sorting departmental mail, and hotel reservations.
- May work on special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years previous executive level support experience required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational aptitude and excellent attention to detail.
- A high level of discretion to handle confidential and sensitive information .
- Strong common sense and ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities.
- Ability to show initiative to manage multiple tasks/projects and works aggressively to meet deadlines.
- Self motivation and willingness to do what it takes to contribute to their success and the success of the company.
- Strong sense of urgency, enjoys working under pressure and understands the importance of follow-through.
- Ability to work with different types of personalities, a dedicated team player.
- A professional appearance and demeanor, a positive attitude, and an approachable personality.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word.
WestAmerica Bank - 21 months ago
Annie get your checkbook? Maybe not as wild as Buffalo Bill's West, but Westamerica Bancorporation still shoots high with...