Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Home and Community Services (AHCS) is the trusted provider and expert resource in delivering patient-centered care and services for patients and families needing rehabilitation, advanced-illness or end-of-life care. With headquarters located in St. Paul, Minn., services are provided in 19 Minnesota counties, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Setup Home medical equipment in private residences, long term care facilities and associated facilities. Deliver, assemble, instruct on use of equipment, ensure patient/caregiver can effectively operate and maintain equipment. Documentation of services provided according to regulatory guidelines and HOME procedures. Vehicle operation and maintenance according to all DOT regulations and HOME procedures-Inventory control, warehouse duties, cleaning equipment. Position requires ability to lift 165+ pounds multiple times throughout the day.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years experience with basic durable med equip or related medical experience acceptable driving record
- Class C commercial drivers license with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements and DOT medical certification-or ability to obtain all of these
- Present positive, professional image, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and teaching skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Problem solve and perform multiple tasks
- Basic mechanical skills
- Simple mathematics and legible handwriting
- Ability to perform heavy lifting
- Basic computer skills and basic medical terminology and insurance coverage
- Relevant clinical license such as Respiratory Care Practitioner, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant or License Practical Nurse
- Experience with advanced durable medical equipment such as Enteral pumps, CPAP, phototherapy and apnea monitors
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full Time Position (40 Hours/Week)
- Day/Evening/Night Shift
- Weekend Rotation: As Needed
- Non Contract
The increased population and business growth in and around Cambridge have elevated the community to the status of a 'regional hub' in East Central Minnesota for shopping, services, entertainment, employment and education. Cambridge residents enjoy a community that maintains its 'small town' feel, yet is only 45 minutes from the metropolitan Minneapolis-Saint Paul entertainment and sports venues. The community is surrounded by lakes, rivers, and woods and offers its residents a quiet lifestyle with unlimited recreational opportunities. Education is a priority among the residents who take pride in Cambridge's excellent schools and community college.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 45 miles North of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population = 7,500
- Service Area = 30,000
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 22 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...