As a Regional Business Analyst at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for coordinating regional demand and revenue forecast processes to meet business objectives. You will also act as the primary contact for Central Sales Operations and Sales Management to provide and communicate updates on the health of the business. In this role you will identify gaps, risks and opportunities and proactively work to ensure both regional and corporate teams are aligned to weekly changes to the sales plan.
This position may be filled from Folsom, CA or Boise, ID.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partner with Regional Sales Leader to run and grow the business
- Implement, maintain and further develop an agreed format and process with the Regional Sales Leader to review sales plan and sales lock activities
- Understand worldwide and Regional Sales Leader’s priorities, where the business is going and identify where focus needs to be to achieve the plan
- Identify both supply and demand risks and opportunities to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Be the primary contact for Demand Management and Sales Management to provide an update on the health of the business
- Provide Regional Sales management a set of indicators highlighting gaps, opportunities or supply changes which may impact their sales plan
- Provide internal stakeholders the information needed to drive the WW business
- Ensure Demand Management has appropriate visibility to changes in demand which could significantly impact the WW business over the 12 month horizon with most focus on the near-term 6 month timeframe
- Collect demand, revenue and design activity to build the regional business outlook
- Collect historical data from Forecast Status Report and Forecast Extract Report
- Create and analyze historical views to project future view
- Compare design in opportunities from SFDC and ensure inclusion to the 12 month forecast (under development)
- Coordinate regional reviews in preparation for the annual Plan , quarterly LOCK activity and weekly projections meetings
- Own and drive the regional demand forecast
- Ensures key timelines are communicated to the Regional Sales and Regional Sales Operations teams
- Act as subject matter expert on questions regarding process and tool
- Coordinate transfer business to avoid double-forecasting
- Own and maintain the regional forecast buckets
- Customer Hierarchy regional ownership & hierarchy – including maintaining and communicating the Named Customers within the region for both demand forecast and revenue tracking.
- Identify and drive actions at a high level to close backlog gaps or excess backlog
- Coordinate specific supply shortages/allocation – working with RSL, GTAM and Regional Sales Operations Manager on priorities
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- 3 years experience in business sales or marketing
- A high level of self motivation and the ability to be self-managed
- A sense of urgency and the ability to deal with change and the shifting demands within the business environment
- The ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of tools
- Personal commitment to excellence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...