The Penhall Company is currently accepting applications for two Regional Business Development Representatives to carve new opportunities for the company's future. These two individuals need to oversee and develop the growth of new and existing customers who can provide profitable business opportunities to the Penhall Company in their assigned areas. This position reports to the Western Region Sales Manager and its primary mission is to present the Penhall Company Value proposition and ensure that business growth through regular direct customer contact on a regular basis. This position is a stepping-stone to other opportunities within the Penhall Company and only those interested in career and meet the minimum qualifications below should apply. |
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience in the field of Construction or Construction Services.
- A 4-year degree from an accredited intuition in Construction Management or related disciplines. (However, the company will consider sales experience in demolition, concrete, cement products and other construction related services as opposed to a degree.)
- A proven, successful and verifiable background in sales to construction companies and contractors whom Penhall Company shares common interests.
- A rare personality, able to sell products and services, estimate work and follow up on all business opportunities within the assigned geographic area.
- A daily optimistic attitude and ability to withstand "no" and come back for more!
Basic Areas of Knowledge and Skills:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Thrive in a fast past ever changing environment
- Knowledge of business software (Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Cold calling expertise and tenacious follow up.
- Co-operation , team work and supportive skills
- Trustworthiness, honesty and ability to work well on your own - independently
- Provide real time data to the local Branch for actions resulting in profitable sales enhancing the companies profile in the marketplace.
- Develop exclusive opportunities for Penhall Company
- Develop deep, meaningful working relationships with customers and network ultimately setting up meetings and appointments to present the Penhall Companies exceptional value and key competencies leading to Penhall Company obtaining the work.
- Work with local Branches and Corporate officers on the implementation of the companies strategic and operation plans
- Review and report weekly on matrix is used to achieve goals and objectives as assigned by the manager.
Management of the Overall Business Development Function Including:
- Marketing research of regional competitors, acquisition targets and local business opportunities within the representatives assigned geography.
- Competitor market analysis (SWOT)
- Develop sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing while working with the local Branches to obtain their objectives
- Be an example to all customers and employees by living Penhall Companies core values and enhancing its reputation within all markets, with all staff, customers, suppliers, partner's, regulatory and official agencies.
This is a full time position. The Penhall Company also has a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance coverage after completing 90 days of consecutive employment. 401k is provided after 1 year.
The Penhall Company is concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy.
A clean driving record, drug test and background review is required by all applicants. Salary DOE and a company car is provided.
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
Penhall International Corp. is an operated equipment rental providers in the United States. Penhall provides its services from 39 locations...