Regional Business Manager (Sales)
Firestone Building Products, LLC, the leading manufacturer of quality roofing systems, has an immediate need in our Sales Department for a Regional Business Manager based in Indianapolis, IN. Responsibilities for this position include:
As a division of Bridgestone/Firestone Inc., we are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. Candidates will be required to pass a drug screen as part of FSBP’s hiring process. For confidential consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to:
- Leading Firestone Building Products to achieve revenue, volume and market share growth objectives for an assigned demographic region.
- Developing and implementing skill building programs, sales strategies, goals, and incentives in order to meet and exceed company strategic objectives.
- Maximizing the Company's targeted distribution channels and contractor customers, along with assessing local sales personnel and implementing business development plans for the territory.
- Working closely with Senior Management & other key Firestone Personnel to achieve revenue, square foot, and contribution margin objectives.
- Comprehending both technological and business dynamics of the commercial roofing market
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Requirements Bachelor’s degree in sales/ marketing or related field. 10 years Commercial Roofing experience in a Sales or a Management capacity with a Manufacturer or with a large company in the low-sloped Commercial Roofing field is desired.preferred). Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills and previous experience managing a large budget.
Bridgestone Retail Operations - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...