Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Expectations for all Employees:
Support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting an ongoing commitment to the highest standards in all phases of clinic operations. Assume service-oriented attitude. Accepts the team approach with dedication and commitment towards all work performed.
Position Purpose and Summary:
The position is a senior level manager who will be part of a team that provides clinical and business integration pathways for multiple clinics. This team member will provide management and oversight of electronic medical records implementation and workflow redesign, business office workflow design, and initiatives to help healthcare providers improve connectivity, productivity, and profitability. This position will be responsible for implementing our plan to shift from our current episodic care delivery model to a preventative population based healthcare delivery model.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and take effective action.
- Ability to manage through demonstrated selfless leadership.
- Ability to manage rapid change.
- Ability to communicate the strategic plan effectively to employees, vendors, patients, and healthcare professionals.
- Ability to bring about improved and innovative processes through the management and implementation of technology.
- Ability to manage through metric driven process improvement techniques.
- Ability to interpret financial documentation and translate that knowledge into operational solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Health Administration, or a licensed Healthcare professional with management experience.
Experience: 5 Years experience managing employees in a clinic setting or equivalent preferred.
General Areas of Responsibility:
- Recruit medical providers and support ancillary services in an employment, partnership, or management model.
- Expand Adaugeo services into existing and new markets in Oregon.
- Manage the daily clinic operations of multiple clinics.
- Directs clinic operations and supervises all staff.
- In accordance with the CEO, develop and implement strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement cost containment strategies.
- Represent the organization with local and state agencies that may impact our ability to be successful.
- Monitor’s local, state, and national health care environment for threats or opportunities and implement adaptive strategies.
- Negotiation of private payer contracts.
- Develop strategies for clinical integration between clinics.
- Manage electronic medical records implementations.
- Manage electronic medical record workflow redesign projects.
- Provide financial analysis and guidance to individual clinics.
- Develop population management strategies for clinics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Officials and Managers
General Physical Requirements:
- General mobility, including some walking, standing, bending, twisting, kneeling.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Office environment with some exposure to patient disease.