Description POSITION: Regional Controller |
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Are you passionate about financial accuracy? Are you looking to play an instrumental role in a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, where your hard work, dedication and contributions will be valued?
We’ve got your 3-word answer: Pacific Dental Services.
We haven’t forgotten the importance of atmosphere—of surrounding associates with equally service-minded optimists. At Pacific Dental Services, you can expect a complementary team of problem-solvers who strive to make a difference.
At Pacific Dental Services our Regional Controller is accountable for the following:
· Regional Consolidation (GAAP) Completed by 20th
· Cash Flow Distributions Calculation (Must be approved by CFO), Upload to AP. Ensure all DDS are ACH enabled.
· Track, maintain, and communicate Capital Receivable Position on all Owner Dentist in your region of responsibility to RP(s).
· Distribution of “Income and Equity Summary Reports” to OD.
· Cash Management – review bank reconciliations – audit areas or offices with consistent issues.
· All others tasks/duties assigned by supervisor.
WHAT WE SEEK
At Pacific Dental Services, our Regional Controllers not only coordinate all financial reporting functions for their region, but they also ensure robust planning and forecasting, and make sure that effective internal controls are implemented. We seek talented professionals that posses the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting or Finance
· 8+ years work experience in the Accounting field with at least 2-years in a supervisory role.
· Extensive knowledge of financial operations.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents.
· Knowledge of GAAP.
Pacific Dental Services - 17 months ago