The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
The role of the Regional Coordinator is to populate & maintain the work schedules for our installation crews, inspection teams and keep jobs moving towards a customer’s “Permission To Operate” as quickly as possible. When scheduling events with customers, the RC clearly communicates all relevant timelines, technical and process-oriented information and adjusts expectations if necessary. The role of the RC includes representing the interests & needs of regional staff to SolarCity headquarters while implementing HQ policy on scheduled workflow. We seek to provide an excellent customer experience and keep our warehouses busy. Our success as a company depends on the quality, helpfulness and speed of the Regional Coordinator.
• Contact customers to schedule & confirm their installation
• Maintain a populated crew schedule for at least three weeks out
• Set and, at times, re-set expectations with the customer on the installation itself along with next steps in the project’s post-construction phase
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support or scheduling role
• Strong phone and listening skills
• Excellent follow up and problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment and is results oriented to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Thrive in a team environment
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
• Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power and energy efficiency
• Full benefits including health, vision, dental insurance
• 401k plan and stock options
• Career path opportunities for top performers
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
SolarCity - 30+ days ago
Ready to get off the grid? SolarCity can help. The company sells, installs, finances, and monitors turnkey solar energy systems that convert...