Heineken USA Incorporated is one of America’s premier beer importers and the US subsidiary of the world’s second largest brewer.
The Heineken Company is the exclusive importer of Heineken Lager Beer and Amstel Light.
Heineken USA has evolved toward a portfolio-oriented company. As of 2005, Heineken USA entered into an agreement with Femsa Cerveza unit of Mexican brewer Fomento Economico Mexican (CCM) and will head the sales, distribution and marketing of the brands Tecate, Dos Equis, Sol, Bohemia and Carta Blanca.
In 2006, Heineken USA updated a flagship brand and began to test market the first major U.S. line extension of the Heineken name in more than 125 years. In 2006, Heineken USA introduced a smooth, new luxury light brand Heineken Premium Light.
GROWTH IS THE MAIN THEME AT Heineken USA. We are about growing our business, our categories and our image of our brands. We are about growing our people in terms of their development—personally and professionally.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for a Regional Demand Manager .
Area of responsibility: Regional Demand Manager ensures the right product is available for delivery in the right place at the right time; owning both forecasting (sales and depletions) and inventory management. End-to-end accountability for inventory levels in the demand points
Forecast depletions and sales. Create quarterly estimates and plans for depletions and sales for all products for all assigned distributors.
Key activities include:
· Interfacing with key field personnel and distributors to understand factors that might affect demand.
· Analyzing past performance (i.e. trend, seasonally and history). Creating and maintaining depletion and sales forecasts by SKU by demand point (or distributor when there is no demand point).
· Create reports illustrating current forecasts and past forecasting performance.
· Track forecast accuracy and report against targeted levels.
· Analyze and recommend demand point inventory moves: Ensuring that inventory levels within each assigned demand point are appropriate within targets as defined by Director of Supply Chain Management.
· Provide regional leadership and support, Mid-month pulse process, LE’s for all portfolio’s.
· Plan and manage new product introduction allocation and allocation of products during stock shortages.
· Conduct weekly meetings with the supply chain coordinators to review stock levels and determine weekly order strategy.
· Create and present forecast and trends at regional meetings upon request.
· Understanding logistics (e.g., understanding where product is in transit)
· Ordering product re-packs.
· Recommending incentives for distributors to take aged inventory (e.g., price concessions) and presenting/communicating them to the Director Of Supply Chain Management
· Recommending product movement between demand points
· Recommending the avoidance and destruction of aged inventory
· Creating reports illustrating current inventory status and past inventory management performance
· Support managed processes and tools: Support the maintenance and improvement of all processes and tools related to forecasting, inventory management and order management. Directly support efforts of Director of Supply Chain Management. Example projects include:
· Communication and measurement tool with wholesalers to track performance objectives with customers (e.g., survey)
· Cycle-counting accuracy improvement and other DC performance management tools.
· Forecast accuracy improvement through the development of performance management tools.
· Key performance indicators (e.g. Days on-hand, out-of-stocks, write-offs)
· Special Projects: Support/participate in special projects as needed..
Background / Experiences:
- Be Brave
- Decide & Do
- Hunt as a Pack
- Take it Personally
- Required Job Experience: 3-5 years supply chain experience
- BS Business / Operations – Graduate Work
- Language Skills: English, Spanish a plus
Heineken - 21 months ago
Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries....