The Director is responsible for overall leadership and implementation of the strategic plan and organizational values in the Coachella Valley and adjacent areas. Through collaboration with the region’s Community Leadership Council, identifies dementia-related needs in the service area, leverages relationships and partnerships to develop and support education, training and outreach, and establishes long-term relationships with a myriad of cause-focused community partners, donors, individuals and agencies responsible for providing dementia-related services in the region.
- M.A. in health care-related field
- Experience in community organizing or marketing
- Minimum of 5 yrs. professional exp. with dementia or related field
- Minimum of 5 yrs. exp. as manager or senior supervisor
- Proven track record demonstrating successful human resource and fiscal management
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Successful background screening
- Calif. driver license, proof of auto insurance, reliable transportation
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Word or PDF attachments only. Specify position desired. Please, no telephone calls.
For a more detailed job announcement, go to our website at www.alz.org/socal and select "About Our Chapter."
This position offers health & welfare benefits and generous paid time off.
SocialService.com - 21 months ago