Be a part of the leading organization in Property Management!
FirstService Residential (FSRR) is a global leader in property management. We offer the unique combination of local expertise backed by the support of a national leader. We offer a full range of proprietary resources and technologies. The result is the most professional, effective and cost-efficient property and rental management services available. FSRR is committed to service, collaboration, partnership and always delivering what we promise.
Not only do we offer a professional working environment, but as a full-time employee of FSRR, full benefits are offered after 60 days and 16 days of paid time off is offered after 90 days.
FSRR is looking for a Regional Director in Property Management with experience in multifamily properties. The Regional Director provides management, direction and leadership to ensure FirstService Residential Realty’s branch office is maintained and operated in accordance with FirstService Residential Realty objectives. Responsibilities include working closely with the Senior Vice President – Operations to facilitate services and solutions.
WHAT WE NEED THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR TO DO! (the responsibilities):
- Supervise and direct value enhancement for all assets in the region to include REO, scattered rental properties and relocation assistance management
- Responsible for hiring, supervising, coaching, managing and discharging the office support staff and Property Managers
- Liaison between Corporate and Field – be a spokesperson of corporate communications
- Oversee and guide corporate/client compliance
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and detailed documentation of tenant files and systems
- Identify areas for process improvements and recommend proactive changes to systems, policies, procedures or training as needed to meet the objectives for the book of business and client
- Responsible for ensuring that closing ratios and occupancy levels are maintained as identified in the goals of the company and client, ensuring positive tenant relations and complying with all reporting requirements
- Responsible for local marketing and advertising campaigns to attract and retain tenants
- Responsible for managing the P&L for the assigned book of business
- Ensures standard operating procedures and corporate policies are maintained
- Responsible for business growth in accordance with company objectives
- Assist with reviewing, revising and enhancing business practices
WHAT WE NEED FROM THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR:
- Provides a five-star customer service at all times by attending to all calls and messages immediately
Skills & Abilities
- Action and results-oriented, enthusiastic
- Resourceful, creative, decisive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence
- Pioneering spirit/drive
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Practical working knowledge of real estate sales is required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a leadership position required
- Property management experience, specializing in multifamily portfolios required
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Applications
- Managing a P&L and using financial/accounting programs
- Business/office start-up experience preferred
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position in the subject line.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business or related field from a 4-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Real Estate license required
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Yardi property management software preferred
- Certified Property Manager, CPM® a plus
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The candidate selected for this position must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.