Responsible for generating rental income for Forest City Commercial Group by prospecting, negotiating, and executing leases and opening retail stores in the FCCG shopping mall portfolio. A keen understanding of productive, profitable, and financially strong retailers is essential.
Essential Job Functions
1. Negotiates retail leases with national, regional, and local tenants for multiple centers meeting the objectives set for each property including NOI, Capital, NRI, Occupancy, and Lease-Up. (60%).
2. Formulating leasing projections for budget purposes based on the understanding of each center individual center and the outside factors that affect it. (10%).
3. Identifying strengths and weaknesses of each prospect and the ability to identify potential tenants through prospecting to improve the tenant mix. (10%)
4. Establish working relationships with various retailers and developers within the industry. (10%)
5. Coordinating the leasing process from start to finish and working with the various departments (Legal, TC, and Management) to complete and open Tenants at each center. (10%).
An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in real estate/business or related discipline is required.
In addition to the education outlined above, at least 10 years of progressively responsible experience of leasing and selling experience to include prospecting, negotiating deals, leases, budgeting, and construction.
• In-depth knowledge of merchandising;
• In-depth knowledge of deal structures and lease terminology;
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Travel up to 50% of the time.
Associates are expected to come to work punctually every scheduled work day, presenting a professional and positive Company image in keeping with the objectives of the Company and the residents and/or tenants’ welfare. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties, functions, and/or responsibilities of this position. Other related functions and responsibilities may be assigned by the immediate supervisor as required to complete assignments or initiatives. Forest City reserves the right to change, add, delete or modify job functions as necessary based on business necessity. The Company or associate, independently, has the right to terminate employment at any time for any reason; employment is at will. This job description does not promise or guarantee continued employment with Forest City.
Forest City Enterprises is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -