Click Here for further details and to apply for this position.
Regional Director of Purchasing
Vice President of Operations - Shea Homes Corporate
The Regional Director of Purchasing is responsible for purchasing / procurement of vertical and horizontal contracts for work constructed in the region. The Director will lead a team of purchasing and sourcing specialists responsible for bidding, spreading, analyzing, negotiating, and awarding contracts to approved TradePartners ® . In addition to procurement duties, the Director and regional team is responsible for assembling and maintaining budgets, distribution and administration of contracts, and other duties related to the purchasing process. Regional Purchasing Offices provide important services to the divisions; it is the Director’s responsibility to respond timely to division needs and perform in keeping with established service standards and metrics.
Summary of Position Requirements:
- The Director is responsible for;
- Achieving strategic purchasing objectives
- Leadership of the regional purchasing team
- Conducting all purchasing activities in keeping with the processes and best practices of the company.
- Serving and responding timely to division purchasing and contracting needs
- Provide leadership and guidance to achieve proforma cost estimates
- Provide leadership and guidance to achieve cost control / cost reduction targets
- Work to achieve high levels of collaboration and trust with division leaders and staff
J.F. Shea Co., Inc. - 11 months ago