GTECH is |
currently seeking a Regional Field Marketing Manager responsible for supporting all marketing activities to drive Same Store Sales growth within an assigned group of jurisdictions including but not limited to, strategic planning, promotions, game recommendations, market research, sales analysis and general marketing support.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of recommendations and implementation strategies and marketing programs aimed at increasing lottery sales. Assists customers with developing strategic plans.
- Makes recommendations to sales staff based on sales analysis, tracking and historical data.
- Participates in meetings with lottery and GTECH sales staff, retailers and lottery officials.
- May serve as a liaison between the company and lottery customer staff to provide sales information, exchange and solicit feedback on lottery games, promotions, market research, and identify programs that will maximize sales.
- Assists in developing proposals for new business opportunities, including responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Provides recommendations for and pre/post analysis of promotions. Assists with development of tools and measurements for monitoring promotions.
- Assists with planning and implementation of new game launch, promotions and general marketing and sales support.
- Assist with coordination of market research in support of customer initiatives. Acts as liaison with Corporate Market Research group and customer. Prepares and presents recommendations to grow sales based upon market research results.
- Provides support for primary and secondary research including but not limited to demographics, market sizing, retail optimization, market players and share, customers, industry profiling, regulatory environment, trends and GTECH infrastructure.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in consumer focused marketing role, preferably in a strategic execution role.
- Experience in transforming a strategy into actionable plans.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations that communicate and influence key stake holders.
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and make well informed, data- and ROI-driven decisions related to customer recommendations
- Experience with consumer and demographic analysis (such as Nielsen Claritas or equivalent) desirable.
- Prior experience working directly for or with a lottery preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
GTECH - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery...