Through frequent dealership contacts in the field, and under the direction and management of the Regional Financial Services Manager II, provide dealers with finance-related customer service, training and support to enhance the competitive position and further the business interests of Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America.
1. Train existing retailers on MMCA finance programs, processes, and procedures.
2. Train new retailers on MMCA finance programs, processes, and procedures. Review the Finance Program Guide, current finance programs, and customer retention programs. Provide training for the customer retention program weblet, and Diamond Dealer Link.
3. Act as liaison for dealers with respect to Joint Venture partners to resolve dealer issues, both on the front-end with underwriting concerns and on the back-end with EOT issues.
4. Conduct customer retention meetings for groups of retailers in major markets on a rotational basis. On an as needed basis, provide customer retention training for individual dealerships. Emphasize customer retention programs and processes during all dealership visits. Review with dealers the financial impact, dealer/district/region results, program details, goals, and processes for customer retention.
5. Train MMNA Staff Managers & District Managers on MMCA finance programs and policies.
6. Provide structured and comprehensive presentations to assigned dealers to include analysis of dealership performance, portfolio performance, competitive comparisons, as well as other aspects of dealer operations as they impact the relationship.
7. Solicit wholesale floor plan business from new and existing dealerships to use MMCA wholesale financing.
8. By observation and insightful analysis, obtain competitive information for MMNA/MMCA Corporate with respect to financial developments, issues, trends, etc.
9. Communicate MMCA’s position on credit and other policies in a manner that promotes support and understanding of the company’s business.
10. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
1. Five to eight years professional level automotive finance experience.
2. BA/BS finance/business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Prior automotive finance sales/marketing experience.