Engage in field activities that serve to enhance the competitive position and further the business interests of MMCA.
1. Train existing retailers on MMCA finance programs, processes, and procedures. On an as-needed basis, conduct training at individual dealerships to review programs, loans documentation and answer retail questions.
2. Train new retailers on MMCA finance programs, processes, and procedures. Review the Finance Program Guide, current finance programs, and customer retention programs. Provide training for the customer retention program weblet, and the Diamond Dealer Link.
3. Conduct customer retention meetings for groups of retailers in major markets on a rotational basis. On an as needed basis, provide customer retention training for individual dealerships. Emphasize customer retention programs and processes during all dealership visits. Review with dealers the financial impact, program details, goals, and processes for customer retention.
4. Train MMNA Staff Managers & District Managers on MMCA finance programs and policies.
5. Provide structured and comprehensive presentations to assigned dealers to include analysis of dealership performance, portfolio performance, competitive comparisons, as well as other aspects of dealer operations as they impact the relationship.
6. Solicit wholesale floor plan business from new and existing dealerships to use MMCA wholesale financing.
7. By observation and insightful analysis, obtain competitive information for MMNA/MMCA Corporate with respect to financial developments, issues, trends, etc.
8. Communicate MMCA’s position on credit and other policies in a manner that promotes support and understanding of the company’s business.
9. Act as MMCA’s liaison and coordinate support for the MMCA Council, Vendor Relations, MMNA and CenterOne.
10. Manage the activities of the Regional Financial Services Analyst/Manager I.
11. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• 9 - 12 years professional level automotive finance experience.
• BA/BS finance/business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior automotive sales/marketing experience.
• Extensive travel is often required.
• Must maintain a valid unconditional driver’s license and a MMNA/MMCA approved driving record.
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...