GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB
The Regional General Manager is responsible and accountable for overseeing the operational, sales and financial deliverables of a specific region. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, having full profit and loss (P&L) accountability for the Region and offices. Develop and execute against regional strategic plans. Work closely with General Managers and Regional Staff members to address the issues related to client satisfaction, revenue, operations and sales. The RGM is responsible for the hiring and supervision of all office staff and provides leadership to assist staff in functioning as a team. The position also provides leadership in maintaining a productive, cost-effective, safe and legal workplace. Frequently interacts with clients and court reporters to maintain client relations and ensure all needs are being met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrates regional accountability for the corporation in accordance with organizational policies.
- Has overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, reporting and maintaining all office operations and financial data.
- Develop and execute both quarterly and annual business goals and strategies for Region including Revenue and Profit Goals, Business Mix, KPI’s, Productivity increases, DSO’s, and general operations.
- Conducts ongoing P&L reviews with each local office. Influence local decisions based on profitability and/or loss.
- Develop detailed Business Risk or Business Case Analysis models for key business decisions.
- Responsible for the hiring and supervision of all office staff
- Manage staff to ensure they are productive and working towards client satisfaction. Frequently interact with corporate management and other peer RGMs regarding operations and business activities.
- Provide direction for the entire region consistent with the Corporate Culture to create a productive and efficient workforce with the goal being client satisfaction and financial profitability.
- Interact with sales management to plan, coach, advise, and review the progress of sales staff in the respective geographic area.
- Develop and sustain client relationships and observes market trends.
- Review and evaluate office sales revenue performance monthly and provide feedback to the Regional Sales Managers.
- Coach each General Manager and provide face to face feedback regularly. Establish Quarterly Goals Sheets with General Managers and other regional staff members. Conduct performance reviews quarterly.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience. Eight plus years of legal services industry experience required with at least three years as a General or Office Manager. Hands on experience managing multiple geographies a huge plus. Excellent analytical skills. Strong verbal and written skills. Experience in a corporate setting combined with solid business acumen. Innovative, proactive, and self directed.
Esquire Solutions - 13 months ago