Performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, labor relations, affirmative action and employment equity programs.
- Provide HR leadership and expertise to Business Leaders in the areas of employee relations, performance management, and organizational planning
- Present at new hire orientation to foster a positive attitude toward company goals
- Train management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, performance reviews, safety and harassment
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues, Ensure legal compliance under ADA, FLSA, EEO, and other applicable laws.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Oversee and administer company performance review program to ensure timeliness, effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- Plan and execute in house training programs for identified training and development needs.
Education and / or Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership skills, process orientation, interpersonal and conflict resolution.
- Strong Employee Relations background
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to work in a changing environment and manage through complexity.
- Strong influencing, change management and coaching skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and drive change at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated successful experience in working in a demanding, high performance work environment and team oriented culture.
- Strong business acumen and analytical mindset with a demonstrated history of business partnership.
- Broad human resources functional knowledge.
- Ability to team and network with other HR managers across the company.
- Strong generalist background with a focus on training and development
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Familiar with HRIS and payroll systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources related field with advanced HR academic and professional training preferred.
- 5-7 years HR Generalist/Manager experience.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...