GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB
This field sales position exists to solicit and secure new and grow existing relationships in a team selling environment. It is anticipated that the candidate will ensure and grow this revenue stream via expert strategic deployment of resources and spearhead the penetration of Esquire Solutions market opportunities through deployment of solutions within an assigned territory. Successful candidates will possess an understanding of professional research processes and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of Esquire products and solutions and how they apply to the prospective client’s needs.
The candidate will be expected to meet and exceed established individual and team performance metrics and objectives through strategic and consultative selling techniques. The candidate will be a member of an integrated team that includes but is not limited to sales leadership, client relationship managers and other team members focused on prospecting for new clients. This position reports directly to the Regional Director, Sales and has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Responsible for driving new revenue via sales activities and relationship building. 80% focus on prospects with 20% of time on client development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILTIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE ROLE
- Develops and grows client and prospective client relationships in support of team performance metrics.
- Gains a d eep understanding of full suite of Esquire Solutions products and services. and how they benefit and apply to the clients and prospect’s needs and success.
- Assesses client s /prospect s needs and proposes the appropriate solution.
- Interacts and maintains relationships within a team selling environment.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Winning track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team performance based metrics.
- Business-to-business or business-to-professional experience is highly desired.
- Knowledgeable of CRM software and Microsoft office suite of products.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent. 5 – 7 years of sales experience required, and experience selling to the legal industry a plus. Strong verbal and written skills. Experience working collaboratively in teams in a corporate setting highly desired. Must possess solid business acumen, innovative thinking, while being proactive, and self directed.
Esquire Solutions - 16 months ago