Job Category: Loss Prevention
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
Implements loss prevention objectives, and administers loss prevention programs. Provides assistance and training to the field operations teams to address specific loss prevention issues with an assigned span of control. Drives results by forging strong business relationships and working in a team environment to service internal and external customers.
• Analyzes information from reporting tools to determine critical LP priorities for the assigned span of control. Provides objective, accurate and timely analysis of trends to operational field partners in span of control.
• Aligns business partners to integrate LP priorities in span of control.
• Works with field operations teams to define accountability and what must be done to achieve the desired results.
• Implements loss prevention and shrinkage control programs to protect assets from loss due to internal/external theft and operational compliance issues.
• Completes timely follow up to ensure that plans and programs put in place are utilized and execution is achieved.
• Communicates with field operations teams to provide feedback on overall progress of LP initiatives in span of control.
• Completes baseline audits to ensure overall operational compliance in assigned stores.
• Coordinates and supervises the use of outside agencies for security functions within assigned span of control (market specific)
• Coordinates Store Detective program in assigned span of control (If applicable).
• Conducts timely, ethical, and professional investigations of all potential internal theft incidents.
• Maintains professional liaison with all local law enforcement officials to ensure appropriate coordination of investigations and/or prosecutions.
• Facilitates meetings and training to all levels of field personnel as required due to market needs and priorities.
• Attains budgeted results for shrink and P&L performance within assigned span of control. Required Qualifications:
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates need to possess the following skills/abilities: 5 yrs. Experience in retail loss prevention management. 2 yrs. Experience with multiple store responsibility. Excellent communication skills Word and Excel knowledge is required. Knowledge of conducting legal and ethical investigations. Ability to build strong business relationships with all levels of an organization. Ability to function in a team environment and give as well as accept constructive criticism. Preferred Qualifications:
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates need to possess the following skills/abilities: 5 yrs. Experience in retail loss prevention management. 2 yrs. Experience with multiple store responsibility. Excellent communication skills Word and Excel knowledge is required. Knowledge of conducting legal and ethical investigations. Ability to build strong business relationships with all levels of an organization. Ability to function in a team environment and give as well as accept constructive criticism. Education:
BA/BS in Criminal Justice, Business Management or Accounting or equivalent experience. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health - 2 years ago
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,700 retail pharmacies,...