Job Location: New Hampshire/Massachusetts
Developing a GREAT partnership with all business partners to create the atmosphere where "Each and Every Associate Owns the Future of Food Lion LLC, Achieving Greatness Through Excellence". Creating a culture of learning within their assigned stores and districts that causes GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES for each customer that enters our stores each and every day. Preventing/Investigating company losses, creating methods of shrink reduction within assigned area through the proper implementation of Standard Practices, knowledge of windows application (Word, Excel, & MS Outlook), entering/typing reports onto laptop, demonstrating analytical skills, and working in concert with Operations to achieve Shrink and Cash over/short goals. Approximately 50% travel, some overnight. Occasional weekend work.
• BA/BS degree or 5 years experience of retail loss prevention, retail management or other management experience
• 2 – 5 years effective communications
• 2 years proficiency in Microsoft applications
• 2 years experience in strategic planning
• 1 year experience evaluation financial reports involving retail store performance, sales, margin & shrink trends
• Comprehensive knowledge of retail business applications, systems, standard practices and financial reporting
• Understanding of retail as it relates to inventory control, safety, and profit contribution
• BA/BS degree 5-10 years related Loss Prevention experience and/or store operations knowledge of front end accounting, Shrinkage control, Windows and Excel
• Prior retail, Loss Prevention/Investigative experience.
• Proven ability to lead and influence others
• Ability to make independent, difficult decisions and stand steadfast in those decisions when challenged
• Effective communications (written and verbal)
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects through execution
• Self starter with extreme desire to meet and achieve goals
• Ability to protect company assets, both human and physical
• Active listener who seeks and understands different perspectives
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications and the ability to develop proficiency in other software applications
• Investigative Interviewing Certification (applicant must successfully achieve certification within 1year of hire date)
Enter Duties and Responsibilities
Hannaford - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...