ConAm Management Corporation, a nationwide property management firm, has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and vendor support for the daily activities of our San Diego regional maintenance team. This position will also play an integral part in recruiting of maintenance associates. We are l ooking for an upbeat team player who is motivated to be at work with a great customer service attitude.
Administrative duties for regional maintenance team include but are not limited to:
Recruiting duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support (typing, copying, faxing, filing, etc.)
- Assist with vendor relations
- Maintain filing system for contracts and other documents
- Perform other administrative projects as needed
- Posting job openings through applicant tracking system, screening resumes and conducting phone interviews
- Scheduling and administering applicant testing and scheduling interviews
- Communicate weekly recruiting status and interact with corporate and site managers
- Record and track applicants through online database
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 35 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in 8 states. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of prior administrative assistant experience
- Experience in vendor relations and contract coordination
- Knowledge of documentation and file organization
- Computer knowledge: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A high level of professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to work in different situations with numerous personalities
- Must have excellent communication skills with all levels of employees, vendors and clients
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. For full time associates we offer medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and hair follicle drug test, which tests for illegal drugs used in the last 90 days. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.