Byram Healthcare is looking for a Regional Managed Care Director for Medical Services!
We are working with a leading medical services and supply company who focuses on the top chronic and high cost health conditions within the diabetes, Wound Care, Urology, and Ostomy market. This company combines the traditional components of the Disease Management industry with a more individualized, patient-focused approach to delivering solutions to improved healthcare. This includes new advanced tools, technologies and clinical skills to assist in the management of individuals who fit within this rapidly growing group of patients.
Location: Central Region. Based in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and/or Austin, Texas. Region covers TX, OK, KS, CO, MO, UT, NM,
• The position is a Managed Care Sales Position; calling on Targeted Health Plans to expand contractual services, sign new payer contracts with additional services and increase penetration of existing products and services.
• Territory will include managed care accounts in the Central US Region. The ideal candidate will reside in any of these markets close to an airport in Texas.
• At least 3 or more years of direct managed care experience selling into the Managed Care Organizations, Health Plans and the Payer Market; selling at the senior level of the organization.
• Must be able to show high level, consistent success; preferably with a medical services focus and limited company changes throughout their career.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• This position will require 60% travel as it will cover multiple states. The amount and location of travel will depend upon where the clients and Sales Executive are located.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, or related field, from an accredited university.
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 13 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...