Due to current headcount restrictions these positions are available to current PMO department employees only. Further, these positions will be posted internally only.
The Regional Manager – PMO directly supervises Program Managers and Program Administrators responsible for customer programs ensuring all commitments are met. Ensures total customer satisfaction from award of program through in-service operations, including but not limited to program delivery, monthly media/interactive updates and resolution of in-service issues for a collection of assigned programs. Responsible for overall group performance of the assigned customer programs including group operations management, group score cards and KPI’s.
• Supervise and lead a team of Program Managers and Program Administrators ensuring all program milestones and deliverables are met on-time and within cost, including accurate and well maintained parts lists, scope of work, action item logs and integrated schedules are in place.
• Ensure change management processes are followed.
• Chair Team Meetings to review overall status of programs, review issues/risk (ensuring mitigation plans are in place), technical data submittals and action item logs to ensure programs are maintained within agreed upon scope of work and delivery schedule to the customers. Resolve issues and escalate as deemed appropriate.
• Ensure demand is set for all hardware deliveries, non-aircraft parts and deliveries with all issues resolved to meet On-Time Delivery commitments. Ensure billing is completed for a collection of programs.
• Ensure all contractual requirements are delivered and all conditions are met to close successful completion of contractual requirements and all program deliverables.
• Mentor and provide feedback to program managers.
• Complete performance appraisals and development plans for direct reports.
• Assist Marketing in the pursuit of New Business; support proposal development and review meetings.
• Act as the back-up for the Regional Director.
• Proficient in the use of MS office suite of software applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio). Advanced Microsoft Project experience required.
• Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to interact with multiple levels in the organization and with customer organizations on a business and social level.
• Demonstrated superb organization and planning ability to handle large complex accounts. Demonstrated excellent ability to articulate and resolve all delegated problems with minimal help from management. Have ability to work out difficult situations/problems with customer to ensure win-win for customer and Panasonic.
• Strong time management skills and ability to work through issues with a team without escalation. Ability to thoroughly articulate his/her position(s) concerning problems and/or solutions on his/her own accord with minimum assistance from upper management.
• Strong team building and leadership skills required.
• Needs to work well with people under pressure including people from diverse cultural and political backgrounds.
• Must be outgoing, self motivated and detailed oriented.
• Creative problem solver able to resolve conflicts and filter conflicting agendas to determine best path forward to a resolution.
• Exercises good judgment and uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
• Proven experience streamlining procedures and implementing industry best practices such as lean, 5S, etc.
• Ability to understand and interpret technical and contractual language.
• Proven ability to mentor other employees and a demonstrated desire to accept new projects and challenges in support of company goals.
• Demonstrates fairness and emotional intelligence.
• 4-year college degree in a technical field preferred, plus 7 years in technical program or project management of which 4 years must have been in a leadership position; or a minimum of 10-15 years work experience in engineering, software development, project engineering, system engineering or project management of which a minimum 6-8 years is in a leadership position. Aerospace, manufacturing and/or IFE industry experience highly desired.
• PMP Certified Highly desired
• MBA Highly desired
• Ability for up to 30-40% travel domestic and international required
Panasonic - 16 months ago