BH Management is now hiring for a Regional Manager for the DFW Area!
The purpose of the Regional Manager is to effectively manage and coordinate people, activities and resources in order to maximize the successful operations of communities within the region. The Regional Manager works closely with the Regional Vice President to determine regional operating objectives and plans to achieve them. The Regional Manager is expected to take a hands-on approach to accomplish portfolio objectives and train and educate staff to achieve them.
I. Hire/Train Property Managers
• Train Managers on BH Philosophy, Company Policy & Procedures Manual; conduct Quarterly Reviews and Goal Setting with Managers
• Intranet Capabilities & Yardi
• Management Assessment Form (MAF), Market Survey & Marketing
• Financial Statements
• Ensure HR Processes/Training Requirements are followed, requesting certification as appropriate.
• Conduct at least a monthly visit to each property in order to Walk Property, Models, Shops and Vacant Units
• Ensure Enforcement of Leasing Policy
• Monthly Status Report & Monthly Variance Report
• Facilitate a "Rent Schedule Meeting"
• Prepare, Evaluate and Review Market Survey
• Use of Management Assessment Form (MAF); Proper Make Ready, Curb Appeal(balconies, landscaping, parking lots), weekly meetings, etc.
• Prepare a budget (Asset positioning); ensure PO/AP procedures are followed.
• Communicate with Owner's Rep and RVPs
• Review of financial statements
• Responsibilities of RMs under BH's Policy and Procedures
• PM Performance Reviews to include annual increase and bonus and PTO approval.
• Visit red flag properties twice per month, yellow flag properties twice per month, and all other properties monthly and complete monthly site visit report.
• Establish unit pricing based on weekly market survey
III. Prepare for RVP Quarterly Status Reports for Red Flag Properties
IV. Participate in Due Diligence for Requested Acquisition
• Long term contracts (cable, internet, utilities)
• All Property Manager and Maintenance Technician Supervisor hires, promotions, salary requirements and terminations
BH offers its employees the following benefits:
•A generous and competitive hourly wage
•An excellent training program with opportunities for advancement
•Optional medical, dental and 401(k) retirement plan
•Paid time off
About BH Management:
With more than 150 communities and 1,100 employees in 18 states, BH Management Services is one of the 25 largest management companies in the United States. We strive to provide the highest quality living environment at our communities in order to retain satisfied residents, and we do this through hiring creative, motivated and talented team members and growing those team members by providing opportunities for advancement through continuous training and mentoring.
Please apply http://www.bhmanagement.com/careers.html and select Regional Manager under Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Apartment Association of Greater Dallas - 7 months ago
BH offers comprehensive training to our employees at our Dallas training facility. We offer classes in all areas of property management,...