We are currently seeking a qualified Regional Manager .
- Proactively identify, target, establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Build a market presence and identify project opportunities
- Prepare technical write-ups, cost proposals and schedules for identified opportunities the firm decides to pursue
- Develop relationships with sub-consultant and prime firms in new York, New Jersey and Connecticut for use in the teaming process for proposals
- Represent the firm at industry associations and professional society meetings
- Keep the firm informed of market dynamics and competitive activities
Please include reference code MM-062813 in subject line when emailing or faxing resumes.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in bridge inspection or design working on NYSDOT, NJDOT, ConnDOT or MTA/NJTA projects
- Professional Engineering license
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
HAKS - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -