Job Code: HITS12121077
Regional Managers assist the Program Manager (PM) and Program Management Office (PMO) in planning, organizing, and controlling Program task delivery and achievement of the Performance Work Statement tasks and Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) within a specified region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the primary interface at the regional level with USCIS counterparts and stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day Field Office activities and ensure Field Offices are staffed with qualified support personnel.
- Perform audits to validate compliance with USCIS standard operating procedures.
- Assist the PM and PMO in overall technical, cost, schedule performance, risk management, problem resolution of performance issues and management of subcontractors.
- Provide input for presentations and reports on contract progress to customer and senior management.
- Coordinate program activities with Government representatives, conduct research for special projects and/or draft responses to Government inquiries, and present briefings to management officials.
- Identify and recommend approaches to improve quality, cost, and process inefficiencies.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Four years of program/project management experience with supervisory/management responsibilities.
- One plus year of project management experience must be in the Government contracts environment.
- Successful experience managing distributed workforce and effectively multi-tasking.
- Experience in planning and implementing project activities and resources using flexible, adaptable, and problem-solving abilities.
- BS degree in program management, business administration, information systems, or related field.
- Knowledge of ISO standards and auditing.
- US Citizenship required and the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
- PMI or DAIWA certification.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
- Experience supporting DHS USCIS is desired.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills helpful.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills desired.
- Ability to work independently toward team objectives.
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...