- BA/BS degree preferred in business, marketing or healthcare related field.
- Requires demonstration of progressive management experience, preferably with
transportation management, procurement, or customer service
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess superior time management skills, people management skills, be self motivated, and ability to work independently
- High level of technical competence to include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills: must be able to develop and implement action plans to address issues
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Ability to travel throughout assigned region
- Approximately 50% of work time is conducted in office setting and approximately 50% will require travel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Must have a proactive approach to relationship building
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. The Company's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, the Company manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing the Company to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek a full-time Regional Manager. The Regional Manager is responsible for daily management of the provider network within specific geographic area. Areas of responsibility include recruitment and daily management of provider network; complaint investigation and resolution; and outreach and education related to access and utilization of services. The Regional Manager will regularly interact with transportation providers, medical facility staff and members. This position will involve 50% travel throughout assigned region.
Provider Network Functions:
- Manages provider network to ensure that performance criteria are met
- Recruits and negotiates with provider network to meet budgeted costs
- Investigates provider payment and billing issues
- Over sight of provider files to make sure they meet all credential requirements and specifications
- Regularly meets with transportation providers
- Addresses issues and concerns raised by transportation providers
- Performs vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards
- Focuses investigations on appropriate assignment of level of service by LCI and/or facility, and potential fraud and abuse based on available billing and trip data
- Develops on going relationship with facilities
- Manages problem resolution and quality including complaint reports
- Provides in-services to facilities, medical groups and members regarding our services and processes to promote positive relationships
- Completes necessary reports related to assigned duties
- Regularly meets with stakeholders to ensure we meet their expectations
- Trains drivers using LCI-prescribed training curriculum.
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 12 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...