Are you interested in the potential of earning $100,000 plus? We are a proven automotive leader seeking to expand in the Buffalo area. If you are in search of an excellent benefits and compensation package, including a vehicle, bonuses and room for growth we're interested in talking to you.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated professional looking for a CAREER with a growing industry leader. Are you the person that can take us to the next level?
Our Regional Managers are responsible for the sales, operations, staffing and financial performance of 12 to 16 automotive repair centers. In our position you are the go-to leader of your business unit, with corporate support for marketing, merchandising, technical, training, and much more.
If you answer yes to any of these questions - we are interested in talking with you!
1. Are you an experienced automotive service Regional Manager?
2. Do you have the enthusiasm and selling skills to grow sales?
3. Do you have the ability to build and lead a high-performance team? Can you create an environment for dedicated, motivated employees to thrive?
4. Do you have a passion for customer service?
5. Are you an operator who knows how to appropriately staff, schedule and manage payroll for success? Can you control expenses, keep accurate records, protect equipment, and safeguard inventory and funds? Can you commit to our policies, procedures, and high standards?
6. Are you committed to a safe working environment for employees and customers?
7. Do you have excellent organizational and time management skills? Can you multi-task as you work through busy days?
8. Are you interested in being developed for higher leadership roles in a fast-growing company?
9. Would you like to proudly represent a company that was named one of the Top 200 Small companies in America by Forbes magazine three years in a row?
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Criminal Background Checks Conducted in accordance with applicable New York State laws.
Driver’s license and State Inspection license (if applicable) required. ASE certifications helpful. 5 years of multi-store retail management experience is required , automotive repair service industry a plus. Must have good computer skills. Must have excellent communications skills, telephone skills and be able to provide exceptional customer service.
Applicant must have Automotive/Mechanic Training or experience
Salary commensurate with experience - Earning potential to $100,000.00
Monster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard