JOB DESCRIPTION: Major Company seeking a Regional Manufacturing Manager to oversee 4 geographically diverse Manufacturing Plants in the States of Illinois, Delaware , Alabama , Washington. Person can be located in any one of these States at a Plant Site and travel to the other Sites as appropriate. 300+ total employees. Large product output versus numbers of employees. Basically 24/7 operations. New position created due to enhanced Business demands. Job functions include:
· Provide expert leadership to each of the 4 Site Plant Managers focused on achieving Business Results consistent with the Company’s overall Strategy & Culture as to Safety, Quality, Productivity, Costs, Customer Service.
· Work with Plant Managers to establish KPI’s. Monitor actual performance against Goals ensuring effective/efficient Work execution.
· Utilize Lean Mfg techniques to drive Continuous Improvement in all Plant functions & processes: Safety, Labor Relations, Quality, Cost Reductions, Customer Satisfaction, Production Efficiencies.
· Foster enhanced capabilities in ERP,MRPII, DRP across all 4 Plants.
· Ensure compliance with all State, Federal, Local EHS requirements.
· Drive “best in class” Maintenance Programs & Processes across all 4 Plant Sites to enhance Equipment UP Time resulting in Efficiency enhancements.
· Mentor, develop Leadership Talent across all 4 Plants.
· Assure Supply Chain Mgt is coordinated across all 4 Plant Sites to assist each other in sharing of Materials.
· BS Engineer Degree. ME preferred. Masters a plus.
· Minimum 15 years experience in high volume manufacturing environments.
· Must have experience managing multiple sites with Revenues in excess of $100M Revenue.
· Track record of progressively responsible and complex Management roles.
· Versed in “best in class” Supply Chain & Mfg. Mgt. methodologies.
· Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communications skills.
· Travel required in excess of 35%.
FPCNational - 9 months ago