North America › US › Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with creating advertisements. Work with regional leadership, subject matter experts, agencies and creative services to produce ad content. Responsibility includes coordinating print ads and web banners; and managing placement of product inserts and company profiles as part of managing advertising calendar. Submit creative to the various publications/websites adhering to deadlines and graphic standards and handling first tier promotional opportunities.
• Input non-automated marketing generated leads, run reporting of all lead campaigns to sales team and manage follow up activity that helps nurture leads.
• Manage all North America sales and customer communications. Includes: customer letters, sales bulletins, intranet articles and channel notifications.
• Use and support management of tradeshow portal; support and assist trade show manager with overflow of trade events, paperwork, graphics and logistics.
• Introduce, evaluate, design and execute regional marcom initiatives or programs using the most effective mix of channels and media for the target audience. Measure success against goals.
• Coordinate product launch materials for the region working closely with regional leaders, content experts, trade show manager, sales team and creative services.
• Use online tools to initiate and track projects, and implement and distribute communications.
• Create and update or customize collateral and online content as needed.
• Coordinate writing and review of customer testimonials, obtain and manage approvals for marketing literature/press releases.
• Support the Advantage Channel Partner program by sending out materials as needed and setting up promotions associated with this initiative.
• Exercise a Genuine HID customer focus mindset in working with core team and extended department members as well as other HID staff and external customers
Required Knowledge / Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 2-5 years of marketing experience
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to stretch a limited marketing budget for maximum effectiveness
• Experience using Microsoft suite. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, CMS and/or Marketo a plus
In addition, successful candidates will have the following profile:
• Can do attitude and team player perspective with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, who is able to work independently
• Commitment to quality
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
This position is based out of Eden Prairie, MN and/or Irvine, CA offices. No relocation is available for this position. No phone calls or agencies please.
ActivIdentity - 20 months ago
ActivIdentity Corporation (ActivIdentity) is a provider of digital identity assurance solutions for the enterprise, government, healthcare,...