Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Atlanta State: GA ZipCode: 30337
Title of Position: Regional Marketing Coordinator
The purposes of this position are to supplement the company's central marketing capacity, thereby enhancing the development and implementation of its rent growth, marketing, leasing, and resident retention programs, and to help establish and maintain a positive attitude at all Market Rate and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties within a designated region.
• Oversees the marketing efforts of the company’s portfolio in the FL and GA markets. Properties include garden, mid-rise, and small to large communities in rural and suburban markets, with a mix of market, mixed income, project based Section 8 housing, and LIHTC housing.
• Develops and manages the region’s property level marketing budgets and recommends actions to local property management to help achieve marketing and leasing objectives.
• Develops and recommends site-specific marketing plans, advertising campaigns, media placement and resident retention strategies with an ability to construct creative concepts.
• Reviews and analyzes reports to anticipate and identify problems, to seek clarification of data and to understand the marketing and leasing needs at each site.
• Coordinates property branding requirements through the company’s central marketing department.
• Interacts with clients, property management and site personnel and serves as the liaison between the central marketing department and field operations.
• Provides on-going marketing, prospect and resident retention management, outreach marketing, social media, website and lead generation support and guidance.
• Assists with the hiring and development of leasing personnel and provides continuous leasing and marketing training to onsite teams.
• Routinely visits designated properties in accordance with an established schedule and with an eye towards onsite impressions.
• Assists properties in how to conduct an area market comparable survey and interpret the data collected.
• Demonstrates effective leadership with an emphasis on team building, motivation, and leasing and marketing skills.
• Has a cross functional comprehension of operations and management objectives and requirements to achieve maximum occupancy and rent levels. Makes recommendations accordingly.
• Responsible for maintaining regional marketing records.
• Proficient in affordable housing / LIHTC policies and procedures.
• Proficient in fair housing policies and procedures.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday and as needed for travel
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 17 months ago