1) Driving Sales Results - Owns all aspects of Marketing planning and execution for the region served - including media, outreach, collateral, signage, sales capability of Leasing Associates, and all aspects of driving sales. Manage and evaluate marketing campaign media spend to ensure maximum return on investment and lowest achievable cost per lease. Review and report advertising source effectiveness, modifying plan components as necessary in accordance with aforementioned objectives.
2) Project Management – The Regional Marketing Manager can be called upon to set up and manage projects with many steps and dependencies. Examples of these projects include: 1) Managing all aspects of a new property lease up or repositioning; 2) Coordinating the gathering of information for a detailed market assessment. 3) Managing the rollout of a new sales process in region. This requires strong project management skills, and the ability to follow projects through to completion.
3) Creative Development - Manage all elements of marketing campaigns and related creative deliverables, including but not limited to: development of campaign strategy, coordination of internal marketing resources, management of external vendor relationships, and execution of campaign deliverables in accordance with project timeline and budget objectives.
4) Sales Quality/Customer Satisfaction - The Regional Marketing Manager will partner with the Operations team to create and track action plans to continuously improve shop scores, customer satisfaction ratings, and other core processes in our Residential management activities. The goal will be to show real and steady improvement in outcomes relating to these activities. Results will be tracked and plans adjusted on an ongoing basis throughout the year to improve performance.
5) Research Participation – The Regional Marketing Manager may be called upon to coordinate marketing research on several types:
• Product Pricing – assistance with pricing/promotion for market rate communities.
• Media Review- gather and organize competitive market data and advertising expense data to support the confirmation and/or creation of new marketing efforts
• Media Tests- Will work with the Marketing team to test media spending levels, media vehicles, website effectiveness and other components of media planning and execution.
• Research Execution - Will work with onsite teams and Regional Managers to execute various aspects of research execution, such as coordinating focus groups, administering surveys at the property level, and other executable items that become part of a research survey or program.
• Sales Process - Takes a lead role in coordinating with operations teams in the collection of data in the leasing process such as demographic data and source of traffic data.
6) Special Projects - Serve as point of contact for all marketing matters. Evaluate opportunities and present findings. Participate in special projects and initiatives as identified.
7) Budgeting- Support the formation and review of annual marketing community budget preparation and ongoing projections.
An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in general business, liberal arts, marketing, finance or related discipline is required.
In addition to the education outlined above, over 3 years of Regional Marketing experience in multi-family residential business with responsibility for media planning, outreach, sales process design and execution and other core regional marketing activities. Must have direct experience in exceeding sales expectations in various business environments. Operational assignments in a residential multi-family a plus.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 18 months ago