- Drives regional merchandising business results
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Merchandising
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures resolution of store-specific merchandising issues
- Identifies and recommends process improvements to improve business results
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Reviews and provides recommendations to the merchandising plans for project stores
- 4 years of experience in retail management OR 2 years of experience in merchandising.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 4 years of retail management experience and 2 years of merchandising experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics or other business-related field.
Regional Merchandising Manager-- Region 60 -- Seattle, WA
Walmart Stores - 13 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...